Find practical information about our shipping policy, how to return your order and what to do in case of a damaged arrival below!
In case of a damaged arrival it is important to report the damage as soon as possible within a maximum of 48 hours from the moment of delivery/collection. Please take the below info into account, this will enable us to find a solution for your query by for example shipping out replacements or sending a refund for your order.
It’s highly recommended to take pictures of the transport package as how it was delivered, this includes visible outer damage and the shipping label as originally attached or if the package was already opened make sure to take pictures of the affected items inside. We as the shipper can request the receiver to send us pictures that could help us processing the damage claim. Please send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
After 48 hour limit
Reports filed after 48 hours are no longer eligible for a damage inspection and can not be processed for claims. PRSPCT Recordings and Droplet Printing can not be held responsible for any losses and/or customer compensation if the report was filed after the 48 hour limit.
Even though we don’t expect it, it could be possible that you’re not entirely satisfied with one (or more) of the items that you’ve received with your order. Since we prefer customer satisfaction in the end we’ve made it possible to return items within 14 days from the moment of delivery/collection at local pick-up point.
If you prefer to return an item please make sure to notify us within 14 days from arrival and before return shipping the package. Return requests submitted after the 14 day limit will not be accepted and are no longer eligible for a refund. Have you received a damaged item? Damaged arrivals have to be reported within 48 hours from delivery/collection. Make sure to keep the original transport package available with the shipping label attached to it.
Request a Return
To request a return please send an email to email@example.com and make sure to include the order number, the product(s) that you prefer to return and a brief explanation why. We’ll send you a reply as soon as possible with instructions how to proceed with the return shipment.
Products that will be returned must meet the following:
- Product is unused & unwashed.
- Original packaging material must be included with the return items (shirts/hoodies in plastic bag with the size sticker attached to it, mugs in their box etc.).
- Return requests have to be shipped within 7 days from the moment that we approve the return and provide delivery instructions.
- Return shipping costs will have to be paid by the customer, PRSPCT Recordings and Droplet Printing can not be held responsible for return charges unless a mistake was made with the delivery of your order (make sure to contact us first).
- Once the return shipment has arrived we will check the condition of the product(s) inside, after which we’ll provide a refund to the customer. Return shipments are usually processed into a refund in 1-5 business days from arriving at our warehouse in the Hague, NL, in busy periods return processing can take up to 14 days on maximum.
- Shipping charges as paid with your order can not be refunded. Only customers from inside The Netherlands can receive a full refund for the paid shipping costs (not return costs!) once all items from the order have been returned to the seller within 14 days from the moment of delivery. Shipping charges can not be refunded if the customer decides to keep an item instead of returning all products.
Excluded from Return
The following items are excluded from return and/or can not be refunded once purchased, unless physical items contain a manufacturing mistake:
- Returned items that do not meet the conditions as stated above.
- Used and/or washed products.
- Damaged arrivals that haven’t been reported.
- Purchased Music (both digital as vinyl/cd formats).
- Purchased Event Tickets.
General Shipping Info
All orders submitted in the PRSPCT Recordings webshop will be processed & dispatched by our distribution partner Droplet Printing, situated in the Hague – The Netherlands. Orders are processed from Monday till Friday and usually shipped out within 24 hours from receiving the payment confirmation unless stated or contacted otherwise. Transport of physical orders is mainly provided by your local postal service and include a tracking number for each order/package.
Once an order is shipped you will receive a shipped and/or order complete notification. You will also receive another email from the postal company with updates with your tracking information.
Please make sure to provide 100% correct delivery address details and include a correct phone number & email address. Incorrect and/or insufficient address details can cause delays with the delivery. Customer Services will try to contact the receiver in order to correct/update the address for a new delivery attempt. If it turns out that the package can not be delivered, then it will be returned to Droplet Printing HQ where all orders are processed.
If the package hasn’t arrived after 28 days from shipping out please make sure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check for a solution.
In case a package can not be delivered or hasn’t been collected in time the transporter will return the shipment to Droplet Printing in the Hague, NL. Return shipping costs are calculated and once the package has arrived return costs will be deducted from the refund to the customer.